Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Beginning

Hi Viewer,

I see you are here.To acknowledge your presence at my blog,I'm going to recite a poem for you.

I once wished I'd write you a letter
But I don't know who you are
If you're a hot girl I'm sure I love you
But you'll have to pay at the bar
If you're a dude,don't mess with me,I'm evil
Just like,share and leave
But not if you have lots of money
New ventures interest you, I believe?

I also believe 'Whatever doesn't kill you,simply makes you stranger',but more of that later.While you are here,I would like to take this opportunity to lay down the shape of my future writings.

From now on,all posts on this space will be sarcastic,snide,vulgar and attempted humorously in order to grab attention *BOOBIES* of potential viewers.All philosophical and sensible material will be outsourced to (INDIA) other blogs run by me.

Best Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment